Follow Orbit Media to learn more about the management students behind the scenes of our operations. Kayla Rausch, WMCO’s incoming Music Director, continues our series. #OrbitMedia
- Last summer she traveled across 14 states with seven strangers, two Penske Trucks, and a Ford F250. (She’s doing it again this summer!)
- She enjoys jumping off bridges into lakes.
- At the age of 19, she got trifocals.
- She has worked at libraries since the age of 16.
- When she grows up, she is going to be a librarian.
- She owns at least 50 different necklaces.
- Her favorite color is red.
- She enjoys working on her undergraduate research about Grey’s Anatomy and presenting it.
- She likes Fifty Shades of Grey and Grey’s Anatomy…but despises grey on grey.
- She is a coffee fanatic and drinks anywhere from 2-5 cups a day.
Kayla is a Senior Digital Media Design and Communication major. Read about other featured students in our Fun Facts series.